Its no secret that marketing plays a big role in your Real Estate business. The holiday season is where you get to be a little more fun with your marketing. This is where you think out of the box.
With less than 100 days left in the year you should be thinking of ways to start the New Year off STRONG. The way you start is the way you finish. You should be planning now for your Jan/Feb deals.
Some ideas you can do to make yourself stand out during the holiday season is to do everything and anything corny and cheesy.
- Marketing snow man cookies with your info on them
- Snow wipers for your car
- Small stockings with all your real estate info inside
- Calendars for the new year
- Winter coupons (for your business)
- Happy Holiday thank you cards to your referral agents
Doing these small, inexpensive ideas will make you stand out to your clients and referral agents. Especially when they are deciding between you and another agent.